With this document we want to inform you of the reasons why we collect your personal data, what we do with them, what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
- Identification: Novaschool High Performance School
- Postal address: Avenida de la Axarquía 29, Torre de Benagalbón, ZIP: 29738 (Málaga)
- Telephone: 952 972 311
- Email: [email protected]
- Data Protection Officer Grupo Educativo Novaschool
- DPD contact: [email protected]
We will send you, mainly through email, information that is of interest to you.
We will keep the personal data stored until you ask us to delete them or are part of the group of parents of the centre.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to other companies of the Group for internal administrative purposes.
Novaschool contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a "cloud computing" model through Microsoft and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
You have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data processed by the company.
• Request the rectification of your data if you believe that any of them is not correct or has changed.
• Request the deletion of the processing of your data.
To exercise your rights, you can request it at [email protected]
In case you understand that your data protection rights have not been respected by the company, you can submit your complaint to the company's Data Protection Delegate at [email protected]
If you still believe that your rights have not been respected, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at www.aepd.es