- Cookies PHPSESSID: standard php cookie to control the maintenance of the session.
Cookie qtrans_front_language: Used by our website to determine the selected language
- Cookie euCookie: This cookie saves the option to save or not cookies in the user's browser.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
UTMA Cookie: This cookie is normally stored in the browser on the first visit to our website. If the cookie has been deleted through the browser and you subsequently visit our website again, a new cookie of the _utma type is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our website and is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie provides a unique identifier that Google Analytics uses to ensure the validity and accessibility of the cookie, as well as an extra security measure.
- Cookie UTMB and UTMC: These cookies work together to store information about the activity of the visit to our website and mainly its duration.
- UTMZ Cookie: This cookie is normally stored in the browser on the first visit to our website. This cookie stores how the visitor got to our website, either directly by entering the domain address, a link, a web search, or an advertisement. The cookie is updated every time you visit our website.
- Social networks and YouTube: Each social network use its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share and make your own statistics..
Deactivation or elimination of cookiesAt any time, you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers..
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.