Añoreta School is a private educational institution born in 1999. The School implements an educational model based on academic excellence, teaching and management. Since the very beginning, the center aims to meet the highest level to the training needs that society demands for professionals in the future and it provides an exceptional learning environment that sets it apart from other educational places.
Located at Rincon de la Victoria in Malaga, it presents students from over 20 nationalities.
This environment of excellence is supported by:
- An innovative culture based on quality criteria.
- Over 20,000 square feet of facilities.
- A culture of communication and transparency.
- A project of a continuous training and personal development.
- Integration of New Technologies.
- A specific program of work practices.
- The belief that sports can bring values and a healthy lifestyle.
- The bilingualism as the basis for cultural integration.
The offer of Añoreta School covers all stages of education:
- Early Childhood Education.
- Primary Education.
- Compulsory Secondary/Middle Education.
- Baccalaureate/High School (modalities of Humanities, Social Sciences, Health Sciences and Sciences and Engineering).
Ctra. a Macharaviaya. Urb. Añoreta Golf 2.ª fase. C.P. 29738
Rincón de la Victoria. Málaga
Tel.: 952 97 23 11
Tel./Fax: 952 97 14 55